|Today, losing of hair has been a very serious disorder for male, female, even children and teenagers. Everyone can get all information about hair loss from this site. This site include information about hair loss such as causes, signs and symptoms of hair loss, treatments, hair loss and diet, types of hair loss, diagnosis of hair loss, medications and surgery and non-surgical hair transplant etc. and hair loss in children, teenagers, men, women, thyroid hair loss and more………|
Types of hair loss
This site consists information about the different types of hair loss such as Alopecia Areata, Propecia and more…
People can get information about the kinds of treatment such as medication like Procerin, Rogaine and surgical treatment and more…..
This site also includes the information about the hair loss exercise, home remedy and vitamins for hair loss and more…
Important tips to reduce hair loss
- People should minimize the exposure under heat.
- People should take care of hair.
- People should not over-brush the hair.
- Avoid or minimize to drink alcohol.
- Do not over-pull the hair.
- Braids or tight ponytails are damaging the hair.
- Use a detangler or conditioner after shampoo the hair.
- People must limit excessive exposure to chlorine.
- Medications that are associated hair loss consist antidepressants, beta blockers, chemotherapy, vitamin A, testosterone products and certain cholesterol-lowering agents.
- If one is feeling severe type of hair loss, call the health care provider immediately.
A physical examination and medical history will be performed by the health care provider to determine the symptoms of hair loss. The condition of the scalp, areas of hair loss and the pattern of hair loss will be examined by the health care provider. The following are consisted in the physical exam:
- Analyzing samples of hair
- Examine for hair loss
- Gentle pulling on the hair
- Take a sample of inflamed scalp areas and sent it to laboratory and examine under a microscope
The following questions will be asked by the health care provider
- Hair care
- Family and personal medical history of hair loss
- Medication use
- Menopause, pregnancies, and menstrual periods
The other tests such as blood tests and biopsy of the scalp will be recommended by the doctor to detect the signs and symptoms of hair loss.
SYMPTOMS OF HAIR LOSS
- Hair loss in women
- Hair comes out during brushing the hair
- Hair thins over the entire head
- Hair loss in men
- Hair falls out at the top of the head
- Hair recedes
- Alopecia areata
- Oval or round patches of hair loss
- Discoloration of toenails and fingernails with ridges
- Rapid hair loss
- Fungal infections
- Inflammation of the affected area
- Patches of hair loss
- Dots in black color in the patches